The highest statutory body is the Governing Body of the college which is constituted with 13 members of the following categories:
- The Principal of the college who shall be the Secretary of the Governing Body (Ex-officio).
- Four representatives elected from among themselves by the whole time teachers of the college.
- Two members elected from among themselves by the whole time non- teaching staff of the college.
- Two members nominated by the State Government, at least one of whom shall be an educationist.
- Two members nominated by the Executive Council of the University.
- The G.S, Students Union. (Ex-officio)
- Chairman of the Municipality within theJurisdiction of which the college is situated, provided he is neither a teacher, nor an employee and nor a student of the college concerned.
The President of the Governing Body elected from among the existing members.
The present constitution of Governing Body is as follows:
|Mr. Dipendu Biswas||President,G.B. (Govt. nominee)|
|Dr. Ashoke Kumar Mondal||Principal & Secretary|
|Mr. Bibhu Ranjan Chakroborty||Govt. nominee|
|Prof. Nandini Chakroborty||University nominee|
|Mr. Subrata Biswas||University nominee|
|Dr. Shamim Bhar||University nominee|
|Prof. Dinabandhu Barat||Teacher Member|
|Prof. Khairul Alam||Teacher Member|
|Prof. Subhendu Dasmunshi||Teacher Member|
|Prof. Sangeeta Mondal||Teacher Member|
|Mr. Bipradas Chatterjee||Non-teaching member|
|Mr. Somen Bannerjee||Non-teaching member|
|Riaz Hasan||General Secretary, Students’ Union|